Are you looking to plant a new lawn, but don’t know whether to plant grass seed or lay sod? Depending on your location, one will deliver better results than the other. Garrido’s Crew offers free quotes and will help you decide whether seeding or sod is better for you.
- More grass varieties to choose from
- Less expensive
- Stronger root system development
- Time is limited for seeding, late summer and early fall work best
- Initial establishment time is longer than sodding
- Instant lawn
- Can be laid anytime during growing season
- Better for sloping areas
- More expensive than seeding
- Less varieties of grass to choose from
You can get additional information at Seeding and Sodding Home Lawns.